Introduction to steam valeting
We offer 1-1 and small group courses on steam cleaning and valeting using an Optima Steamer.
Topics covered by the course
- How to use the Optima Steamer
- Dos and Don’ts of using an Optima Steamer
- Looking after your Optima Steamer & basic maintenance
- Steam valeting and detailing (Hands on practical session)
- Other topics you’d like the instructor to cover for your business
You will receive a certificate on successful completion of the course.
Who this course is for?
- Someone who is new to Optima Steamer valeting
- Someone who already owns an Optima Steamer but would like a refresher course
- Someone who would like to improve their skills and expand their business
Price and Dates
- £150 + VAT (One to one, or you can bring up to two friends/colleagues at no additional charge), free for customers who have purchased Optima Steamer package deals.
- Course Dates - You will be able to select a date date at the checkout page, if you cannot find a suitable date, please email us at email@example.com
- What to bring: An Optima Steamer will be provided. You will need to bring your own pair of heat protection gloves, they are also available to purchase from the store if you don't have one.
- Duration: Approx. 3 hours
- Location: Unit 13 Metropolitan Park, Derby Road, Greenford, UB6 8UJ, UK
Due to the current pandemic, we are operating under safety measures. Students are required to wear masks to protect yourself and others. Masks and hand Sanitizers are available should you need them.